6 sub-folders of information and correspondence relating to bombs and incendiary devices. Consists of:
1) German radio controlled bomb: request to acquire a German radio-controlled bomb from School of Militray Engineering, Gillingham. Request refusal.
2) German bomb dropped in grounds behind Imperial War Museum on 27th Nov 1940: Requests and attempts to acquire the case of the UXB from behind the Museum. Letter describing case as lost. Letters thanking bomb disposal team.
3) Unexploded German Bomb 1941: Correspondence regarding the acquisition of an Unexploded German bomb from Swansea dock for the Museum.
4) German Bombs and Fuses: Correspondence regarding the acquisition by the Museum of HE Bomb Cases, Incendiary Bombs, Anti-Personnel Bombs Anti-Personnel Containers and Sectional bombs from Bomb Disposal Company. Includes lists of items.
5) ''Molotoff" (Molotov) Cocktails: letter and note regarding the acquisition of three Molotov cocktails.
6) Quilter Key: Correspondence regarding the acquisition of a 'Quilter Key' (used to remove fuses from unexploded bombs) and a description of how it worked.