Based on the latest government guidance, the following will be in place at the Battle of Britain Air Show. If guidance changes, we may update these measures so please refer to this page for the most up to date information:
- All ticket holders aged 18 and over will be required to demonstrate their COVID-19 status in order to gain entry to the site, and failure to do so will result in you being turned away from the event. This is to help limit the risk of infection in at the event. Your COVID-19 status can either be in the form of an NHS COVID Pass, via the NHS App or official letter, or by supplying one of the following as outlined on the NHS website:
- A vaccination record showing proof of two doses of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer vaccine, or one dose of the Janssen vaccine - you must have had your second dose at least two weeks before attending
- An email or text with a negative PCR test or rapid lateral flow test result received within the past 48 hours. Please do not bring your physical test with you, this will not be accepted as proof. A rapid lateral flow test is available for free and can be ordered via the NHS website
- An email or text with a positive PCR test within the past 6 months – this is obtainable after you've finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test
- Wearing face coverings is strongly encouraged when indoors and in congested areas, this is to help keep those around you safe and protected.
- All ticket holders aged 16 and over will be encouraged to scan in via the NHS Test and Trace app or provide their contact details on arrival.
- There will be no Family Experience, Grandstand or Gold Experience.
- We still ask that if anyone feels unwell before the Air Show that they do not attend in order to protect visitors, staff and volunteers on site.
What else is IWM Duxford doing to make sure people are safe and protected on site?
- Installing plenty of hand sanitising stations across the site which visitors are encouraged to use.
- Regularly cleaning public areas, such as the toilets and cafes.
- All staff and volunteers at the Air Show will be encouraged to wear face coverings when indoors or in congested areas.
For the latest official advice on COVID-19 from the government please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus