Wyndham Lewis: Life, Art, War: Day Visits Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Enter our draw on dayvisits.co.uk to win a merchandise prize package associated with our major exhibition Wyndham Lewis: Life Art War.
These Terms and Conditions govern the Wyndham Lewis 2017 Day Visits Free Prize Draw. The Free Prize Draw is promoted by IWM North of Trafford Wharf Road, M17 1TZ.
- Entry to the free prize draw is by submitting your details online through the form on the Day Visits website (dayvisits.co.uk) before the closing date. IWM North accept no liability for lost, uncomplete or illegible entries.
- Entry to the prize draw is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw commences at 10am on 24 October 2017 and concludes at 9pm on 30 November 2017. The prize draw will take place on 1 December 2017 and the winner will be contacted by 11 December 2017 by the email address provided at the time of entry.
- The winner’s name and county will be available for request from firstname.lastname@example.org after 11 December 2017.
- Winner will be asked to provide address details in order to claim their prize when they are contacted.
- Winner must claim the prize within 7 working days of IWM sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time it will lapse and IWM will redraw the prize until a contactable winner has been located and the prize is claimed.
- Entry is open to those who are not employees or contractors of the promoter or immediate family members of employees or contractors of the Promoter.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- There is 1 (one) prize consisting of:
- 1 (one) copy of the Wyndham Lewis exhibition catalogue
- 2 (two) complimentary tickets to the exhibition Wyndham Lewis: Life, Art, War at IWM North
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The winner will be selected by random draw at the offices of the promoter.
- IWM’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- IWM reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the giveaway should circumstances beyond their control occur.
- Any personal information submitted with an entry is provided to the Promoter and will not be shared with any other organisation. Your privacy will be protected.
- The promoter is the Imperial War Museum North, The Quays, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester M17 1TZ.
- The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) in connection with entry into the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- Prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The prize draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.