A visit to IWM Duxford can support aviation badges and local history research or provide a memorable day out.
All Youth Groups must book their visit to IWM Duxford in advance and check in and pay at the visitor centre on arrival. Children must be supervised at all times. We recommend one adult for every six children aged 11 and under and one adult for every 10 students aged 11-15.
New booking process 2015
We are making some changes to our booking process for Youth Groups. For visits from 1 January 2015:
- Youth groups of 10 people or more benefit from a reduction on our admission price. One group leader is admitted free with every ten children for supervisory purposes. All youth groups must book in advance and pay on arrival (in a single transaction)
Group prices for 2015 (10 or more paying visitors)
- Adult Group Leaders (One free per ten children for supervisory purposes)
- Group Rate Adult £12.70
- Group Rate Senior / Student £11.10
- Group Rate Child (5-15 yrs) £6.35
Choose what you want to see and do
Youth Groups can explore the Museum on a self-directed visit, using the exhibitions on site and supporting online resources. Our site is large and parts of it are outside, so please make sure that you are equipped with suitable outdoor clothing and comfortable shoes.
Subject to availability you can also add a learning session on weekdays during the school holidays.
For FE, AS and A level browse Post-16.
Request a visit
Before you request a visit, please check current charges and cancellation policies in our Terms and Conditions.
- Call the Department for Learning on 01223 499 341 to make a booking.
- Confirm the arrangements by completing our Booking Form.
- Free preliminary visits are available for group leaders. Request your preferred date on your Booking Form or call 01223 499 341.