Terms and Conditions
- Please do not make any travel arrangements until you have received a Visit Confirmation Letter (PDF) from us
- All enquiries and visit requests are dealt with in the order in which they are received
- We are not able to take provisional bookings or respond to queries by phone or fax
- If you would like to bring groups on more than one day please tell us how many groups, the numbers of people per day and your preferred dates on the form
Adult, mixed-age, HE and professional groups
- Groups of 10 people or more must book in advance and pay on arrival
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your 'safe senders' list to ensure your confirmation letter reaches you
- For any changes to a request or confirmed booking, or general enquiries not answered on our website, please email email@example.com
UK and overseas schools and FE colleges
- School groups (with 5 – 15 year olds) are eligible for free admission but need to book in advance.
- School groups (with 16 – 18 year olds) will pay admission for self-guided visits at all times.
- School visit (with 5 – 15 year olds) will need to take place on a weekday during UK term time to qualify for free admission.
- If you are visiting outside these times or do not make an advance booking, then you will need to pay for your whole group (including the children).
- Your school must make a direct booking with IWM to qualify for free term time admission. Bookings made via a travel operator/third party organiser are subject to admission charges.