Groups and Schools
Discover a unique historic site and an iconic prime minister, learn about leadership and decision-making and how lives in Britain were affected by the Second World War.
Planning your visit
We encourage teachers to conduct pre-visit planning. To request 2 free group leader pre-visit tickets email LearningBookings@iwm.org.uk
You might also want to use our free digital learning resources which can be used to inspire your visit.
- Groups and Schools must book in advance by filling in an online booking form. You can find the form by clicking on the relevant section in the grey tool bar at the top of the page.
- Schools must make a direct booking with IWM to qualify for free admission. Bookings made via a travel operator/third party organiser are subject to admission charges.
- Payment can be made in advance or on arrival.
- For full details see Terms and Conditions.
- For prices see Tickets and Prices.
- If you have any questions email LearningBookings@iwm.org.uk or call +44 (0)20 7416 5000 and ask for the Customer Services Team.