We are committed to ensuring Churchill War Rooms is accessible to as many visitors as possible.
If you have mobility issues we recommend you make your way to our front entrance via Birdcage Walk by St James Park. Once inside, the historic Churchill War Rooms is wheelchair accessible throughout.
We hope the facilities we have introduced enhance your visit. These include:
- A lift to the basement level.
- Mobility accessible toilets.
- Two wheelchairs are available on site for people that may need assistance during their visit.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome.
- For the hearing impaired, an earpiece is available for the hand-held audio guide, or you can have a copy of the sound guide transcript.
All of our Front of House staff receive training in disability awareness. If you have any queries or would like to discuss any access issues please call 020 7766 0120 or ask a member of staff. We will be more than happy to help you.
If you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. You can leave comments at our Reception Desk on your day of visit or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IWM is a charity, and we depend on supporters like you to help us care for and display our exceptional Collections. Please consider making a donation today.