We are committed to ensuring the Churchill War Rooms is made accessible as possible. If you have any queries or would like to discuss any access issues please call 020 7766 0120.
- A lift to the basement level. Once inside the historic building, the Churchill War Rooms is wheelchair accessible throughout. The entire site is without stairs.
- Mobility accessible toilets.
- Two wheelchairs are available on site for people that may need assistance during their visit.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are welcome.
- For the hearing impaired, an earpiece is available for the hand-held audio guide, or you can have a copy of the sound guide transcript.
All of our Front of House staff receive training in disability awareness. If you have any queries, or need any assistance, please ask. We will be more than happy to help you. If you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. You can leave comments at our Reception Desk on your day of visit or email us at email@example.com.
IWM is a charity, and we depend on supporters like you to help us care for and display our exceptional Collections. Please consider making a donation today.
From our Collections
Ministry of Information Exhibitions during the Second World War, London, England, UK, 1943
London's Day for Welsh Troops
War Bride: Everyday Life in Wartime London, March 1943
The London Blitz: V2 Rocket Bomb Incident at Chinatown, Limehouse, East London, March 1945
Tous les Petits pour les Petits - Grande Matinée Franco-Belge [By the Children for the Children - Grand Franco-Belgian Matinée]