ST MICHAELS CHURCH (DEMOLISHED),Sulhamstead,Newbury,Berkshire,England
OS Grid Ref.: SU 639 685
Denomination: Church of England
CELTIC CROSS WITH PLAQUE STANDING BEHIND IT. PLAQUE WAS PRESUMABLY INSIDE CHURCH PRIOR TO DEMOLITION.
Subject / Period
First World War (1914-1918)
Total names on memorial: 19
Served and returned: 0
Exact count: yes
Information shown: surname,forename
Order of information: Unknown
Measurements: depth 20MM , height 3000MM , width 40MM
Measurements: depth 300MM , height 1250MM , width 2000MM
Attended by: UNKNOWN
CHURCH WAS DEMOLISHED. ABOVE PARISH COUNCILS BECAME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF THE CHURCHYARD WHICH IS STILL IN USE.
Site: Unknown or N/A
Memorial: Unknown or N/A
Trust fund / scholarship
Purpose: Unknown or N/A
Unknown or N/A
Details: Unknown or N/A
ST MARYS SULHAMSTEAD ANDST PETERS UFTON NERVET PCC
BERKSHIRE RECORD OFFICE, DP 124 6/5/1, CPC 124/2/1
This record comprises all information held by IWM’s War Memorials Archive for this memorial. Where we hold a names list for the memorial, this will be included in the record during 2015.
This information is made available under a Creative Commons BY-NC licence.
This means you may reuse it for non-commercial purposes only and must attribute it to us using the following statement:
© IWM (WMA-7785)
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.