All overseas schools and colleges must book their visit to Churchill War Rooms in advance.
Check our Terms and Conditions
So that all our visitors have a safe and enjoyable visit and we are fair to everyone:
- students must be supervised at all times with at least one adult for every ten children.
- large groups may have to be divided.
Before you request a visit, check our current charges and cancellation policies in our Terms and Conditions.
Request a visit
2015 booking process
- Overseas school groups (with 5–15 year olds) on a self-guided visit are eligible for free admission but need to book in advance.
- Overseas school groups (with 16–18 year olds) will pay admission for self-guided visits at all times.
- If youdo not make an advance booking then you will need to pay for your whole group (including the children).
- Your school must make a direct booking with IWM to qualify for free term time admission. Bookings made via a travel operator/third party organiser are subject to admission charges.
- For full details see Terms and Conditions.
Please do not make travel arrangements until you have received a visit confirmation letter. We are not able to make provisional bookings or respond to queries by phone or fax.
Requests for changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend a confirmed booking.