Fashion on the Ration Metrolink Offer
2 for 1 tickets to Fashion on the Ration: 1940s Street Style at IWM North
Experience IWM North’s latest special exhibition Fashion on the Ration: 1940s Street Style this winter with Metrolink. From 'onesies' to wear in the air raid shelter to jewellery created from aeroplane parts, Fashion on the Ration looks at how fashion survived and even flourished under the strict rules of rationing in 1940s Britain, often in new and unexpected ways.
IWM North is delighted to offer visitors 2 for 1 entry into Fashion on the Ration on presentation of a valid metrolink ticket/pass. To book this offer simply present your valid tram ticket/pass at the museum ticket desk on the ground floor upon arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- This 2 for 1 offer is available on adult tickets only.
- On the purchase of one adult ticket at £6 a second visitor will be permitted entry.
- This offer is only redeemable on presentation of a valid metrolink tram ticket/pass for the day of entry.
- Offer valid until 31 January 2017.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- IWM North reserves the right to alter or cancel the offer should circumstances beyond their control occur.