Exclusive Private Tours
Explore IWM London’s galleries with one of our IWM Expert Guides. Learn the fascinating stories behind the objects on display in our galleries and choose between tours of our First World War and Art Galleries or the Witnesses to War exhibition in the breathtaking Atrium.
A Century of War
Explore the impact of war and contemporary conflict on people’s lives through the iconic and everyday objects on display in our atrium. Highlights include the Harrier jet, a Spitfire plane and V2 rocket.
First World War Galleries Tour
Discover the stories behind the objects in our First World War Galleries. Find out why the war began, how it was fought, and why it lasted so long.
A Century of Art in Conflict
Explore highlights from one of the largest collections of 20th century British Art. Discover the fascinating stories of artists reflecting on conflict from the First World War to the present day.
- Maximum 10 people per tour taking place inside museum hours (10am-6pm)
- Maximum 15 people per tour taking place outside museum hours (9 -10am and 6.15 -7.15pm)
- Tours cost £200 during museum opening hours 10am – 6pm
- Tours cost £250 for time slots of 9 -10am and 6.15 -7.15pm
- Tours during Weekends and Bank Holidays cost £250
For more information, please contact us.