Members of our Corporate Membership programme receive exclusive benefits such as invitations to VIP events
Corporate Membership of IWM offers an exceptional opportunity for companies and their staff and clients to support the work behind our outstanding Collections.
A range of partnership opportunities are available across our five branches reflecting the geographic locations of the IWM family and catering to all specialist areas of interest. We take a flexible approach to membership allowing you to access the resources and benefits you want when you need them.
By joining IWM’s Corporate Membership programme you can play a part in shaping lives in your local community. Membership provides your company with excellent corporate social responsibility opportunities for supporting schemes such as IWM North’s ground-breaking Volunteer Programme which helps people from the local community who are at risk of exclusion.
In return you will receive exclusive benefits including:
- Complimentary hire of IWM’s versatile venue spaces – from Georgian boardrooms to a ship’s dining room and airplane hangars
- Behind-the-scenes tours of our historic sites and our Collections on display and in storage
- VIP invitations to private views and exclusive tours with IWM directors
- The opportunity to take to the skies in a Second World War Tiger Moth
- The opportunity to tour the historic battlefields of France, guided by our expert historians
- Acknowledgment of your support in selected IWM print, publicity material and supporters’ panel, and opportunities for website and plasma screen branding
- Networking opportunities at special events and exclusive previews throughout the year
- Discounts on hiring the museum for special events
- Special events for staff and their families and discounted entry for staff
- Specialist workshops, talks and events to promote a greater understanding of IWM’s work
Packages begin at £750. Contact our Development Team to discuss your corporate needs.
Roisin Joyce, Development Manager
020 7091 3049
Russell Miller, Head of Business Development
(for IWM North)
0161 836 4030