Churchill War Rooms, located in the heart of Westminster, is the extensive underground site from which Churchill directed the war. Step back in time and discover the secret underground headquarters that were the nerve centre of Britain’s war effort. Visitors to the Churchill War Rooms can view this complex of historic rooms left exactly as they were in 1945. Also housed within the site is the award-winning Churchill Museum, which combines cutting-edge technology and multimedia displays with rare and significant historical items.
Images and Film
The Press Office can provide high-resolution images, free for press use, that relate to the Churchill War Rooms. Please email Ellie Fry on email@example.com for more information and image sheets.
To research images or other resources from IWM’s collection, please use the Collections Search or, to order images and resources for press use, contact our Image and Film Sales or Documents teams for more information on using our collections, and on licensing:
Image Archive and Image Sales: 020 7416 5215/5309 firstname.lastname@example.org
Film Archive and Film Sales: 020 7416 5291/5292 email@example.com
Find out about filming at the Churchill War Rooms.
Contact Us/Press Visits
For more information or to arrange a press visit to the Churchill War Rooms please contact:
Ellie Fry, Public Relations Manager,
firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7416 5365
- Churchill’s Birthday Late at Churchill War Rooms Released: 31 October 2014 10:41am
- Churchill War Rooms Celebrates 30th Anniversary Released: 27 March 2014 2:43pm
- Spring Churchill Lecture Series at Churchill War Rooms Released: 24 March 2014 5:01pm
- Secrets and Spies at Churchill War Rooms Released: 4 September 2013 10:37am
- Churchill War Rooms Highlights February to April 2013 Released: 8 February 2013 12:53pm