Find out about IWM’s latest news, and download press releases and factsheets about our work.
For enquires about upcoming and current exhibitions, filming and photography, and how to organise a media visit at IWM London, IWM North, IWM Duxford, Churchill War Rooms and HMS Belfast, please contact:
IWM London, Churchill War Rooms and HMS Belfast – Alicia Powell (email@example.com, 0207 416 5436) or Poppy Andrews (POAndrews@iwm.org.uk, 0207 091 3069)
IWM Duxford – Esther Blaine (firstname.lastname@example.org, 01223 499 320)
IWM North – Angela Kirk (email@example.com, 0161 836 4040)
For all other press enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 416 5436
Please note, these contacts are for media enquiries only. If you require customer services, please email email@example.com or phone 0207 416 5000.
IWM Images and Film
The Press Office can provide high-resolution images related to current IWM exhibitions and events.
To research images or other resources from IWM’s collection, use the Collections Search or, to order images and film footage for press use, contact Image and Film Sales for information on using our collections, and on licensing.
Image Archive and Image Sales: 020 7416 5215/5309
Film Archive and Film Sales: 020 7416 5291/5292
Filming at IWM
We handle a broad range of filming projects, from news pieces on our latest exhibitions and in depth interviews with our experts, to filming behind the scenes with our collections for documentaries.
To request press filming, please fill out the IWM Filming Request Form and send it to the relevant press contacts at each of our sites.
For location or commercial filming requests visit our commercial filming page.
IWM Fact Sheets
For frequently asked press related questions please refer to our FAQs.
IWM Press Releases
- Winners announced for IWM Short Film Festival 2017 Released: 17 November 2017 2:32pm
- IWM to explore the working lives of women during the First World War through WomensWork100 in 2018 Released: 14 November 2017 1:24pm
- Free Screenings and Immersive Events at IWM London this November Released: 7 November 2017 9:41am
- Churchill’s War in Words - new book brings to life the atmosphere and events of the Second World War through the words of Winston Churchill and his contemporaries Released: 31 October 2017 11:05am
- Remembrance at IWM 2017 Released: 27 October 2017 4:34pm
- IWM reveals its newly commissioned artwork by artist Walid Siti, exhibited for the first time as part of the major exhibition Age of Terror: Art since 9/11 Released: 27 October 2017 4:33pm
- Imperial War Museums announces 2018 programme Released: 18 October 2017 10:05am
- IWM London announces Age of Terror season of events Released: 13 October 2017 2:13pm
- IWM reveals fresh take on Short Film Festival 2017 for its Centenary year Released: 10 October 2017 1:26pm
- Churchill and the Middle East, a new display to the Churchill Museum Released: 6 October 2017 11:33am
- IWM is publishing 'Keep Calm and Carry On: The Truth Behind the Poster', revealing truth and history behind iconic poster Released: 4 October 2017 10:57am
- Eve in Overalls Press Release Released: 29 September 2017 10:55am
- Over 40 Historic Aircraft in IWM Duxford's Battle of Britain Air Show Released: 12 September 2017 3:34pm
- Dunkirk - factsheet and available assets Released: 28 July 2017 2:11pm
- IWM London presents Age of Terror: Art since 9/11, the UK’s first major exhibition to consider artists’ responses to war and conflict since 9/11 Released: 20 July 2017 2:11pm