Friends of Duxford
Become an integral part of the IWM Duxford community and help us care for the best-preserved Second World War airfield in Europe.
Members not only have unrivalled access to exhibits and parts of the museum not open to the public but also the opportunity to take part in exclusive events around the country.
Members can enjoy:
- Free and fast-track admission to IWM Duxford*
- 20% discount on Air Show tickets, plus free access to the Friends' marquee and enclosure on air show days, with unrivalled views of the display
- Free subscription to Duxford News, the IWM Duxford magazine published three times a year
- 20% discount on airfield landing fees
- Discount on IWM Duxford's Special Interest Days and some events
- 20% discount at IWM Duxford’s shops and a 10% discount at other IWM branches’ shops
- 20% discount in IWM Duxford’s cafes and restaurants
- 10% discount on a number of Classic Wings flights. For more information visit Classic Wings.
* via public entrance and excluding air shows and other advertised events incurring additional admission charges.
Exclusive special offers
- Evening photoshoots, including the chance to climb aboard selected exhibits
- Opportunities to ride in military vehicles
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Film shows and lectures in IWM Duxford's nostalgic cinema
- Organised trips to other heritage sites
Type of Membership
|Joint Adult (2 Adults, same address)||£90.00|
|Joint Senior (2 Seniors, same address)||£73.00|
|Joint Mixed (1 Adult and 1 Senior, same address)||£78.00|
|Junior(s) (person aged 5 to 15 years)||£15.00|
How to join
Join in-person at the Visitors Centre at IWM Duxford or contact the Friends of Duxford Office for more information.
You can also sign-up online - download the application form and send your payment to the address below.
Renewing Your Membership
Friends of Duxford members should call 01223 497255 to renew membership.
Friends of Duxford
Cambridge CB22 4QR
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 497 255
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 837 267
Friends of Duxford have raised an amazing £1 million since their foundation in 1999
Through fundraising events, membership drives and tireless hours of voluntary time, commitment and passion, Friends of Duxford have significantly contributed to some of IWM Duxford’s most important exhibitions. From AirSpace to the display of the Wright Flyer fabric, these projects have been made possible by the member and we look forward to their continued support for the next major project, Historic Duxford and the new target of £2 million.