Meetings, Conferences and Evening Events
Contact us today:
- Call: 01223 497521
- Email: Duxford@IWMevents.co.uk
- Download our events brochure
- Download our Christmas 2017 brochure
AirSpace Conference Centre
Located within AirSpace, our outstanding £25 million exhibition hangar, the purpose-built conference centre offers a range of exclusive suites and rooms to give you flexibility for any event. Facilities include a 200-seat tiered lecture theatre, the Airside Suite – overlooking the evocative airfield – and six flexible meeting/seminar rooms with capacities of 5-150 delegates.
AirSpace Conservation Hall
Situated at the front of our award-winning AirSpace exhibition, the Conservation Hall is our largest event area. This versatile space impressive aircraft exhibits, offering a unique and atmospheric backdrop to your event. The 2,000-sqm hall comfortably accommodates up to 800 delegates and is ideally suited to host a range of events such as exhibitions, trade fairs, product launches or large conferences. The Conservation Hall is available for daytime and evening hire.
For an impressive and memorable evening we offer two stunning and unforgettable locations in which to celebrate – AirSpace and the American Air Museum, both of which can seat up to 500 guests.
The Exclusive Package
- Exclusive use of the AirSpace Exhibition & Conservation Hall
- AirSpace Exhibition open for viewing between 7 and 7.45pm
- Arrival drink
- Exceptional 3 course Christmas meal with coffee
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- Half bottle of mineral water per person
- Stunning Mistletoe Masquerade theming
- Theatrical event lighting and sound
- State of the art dancefloor and resident DJ until 1am
- Exhilarating entertainment throughout the evening
- Free on-site car parking
- Event security
- Complete event management
£58 per guest (prices exclude VAT).
For more information or to make a booking, contact the Conference and Banqueting Team on 01223 497501 or email: Duxford@IWMevents.co.uk.