Churchill War Rooms Unique Packages
Inspire guests and colleagues and discover the incredible history of the Churchill War Rooms with an expert speaker or private tour. Or recreate the spirit of the 1940’s with our bespoke teambuilding events. Submit an online enquiry form or contact a member of our Events team:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3116 4469
Fax: +44 (0)20 7930 5850
New – Leadership Packages
Winston Churchill is recognised as one of the most inspiring and influential leaders of the modern age. Our new packages are inspired by his leadership skills which are admired today by world leaders, captains of industry and management coaches.
Day Delegate Leadership Package
- Exclusive Room Hire
- Talk from Museum Director Phil Reed
- Bowl Food or Buffet Lunch with Fruit Juice
- Afternoon Treat
- Tea, Coffee and Water throughout the day
- Souvenir Churchill’s Wit and Wisdom Book
£87.00 + vat per person
Leadership Dinner Package
- Exclusive room hire
- Two glasses of Pol Roger champagne
- Talk from Director Phil Reed
- 3-course set Marlborough Dinner menu
- Chocolate cigar
- Tea, coffee and petit fours
- Half a bottle of premium wine
- Commemorative ration book place names
- After Dinner Liqueur
£149.00 + vat per person
*Please note that all bookings are subject to our Director’s availability
Inspire your guests by taking a guided tour. Our expert team can provide hour-long tours for up to ten guests, and can even take you behind the glass and into the War Cabinet Room. A private tour of Churchill War Rooms offers you an unparalleled opportunity to step back through history.
Our Director, Phil Reed, is available for pre-dinner speeches, or he can even join you for dinner and reveal all about Sir Winston Churchill.
Prices start from £275.00+ VAT per guide.