Search Our Collections
- British Army
- British Army, British Salonika Force
- British Army, 60th Division
- British Army, Army Service Corps
- British Army, London Regiment, 2/24th (County of London) Battalion (The Queen's)
- British Army, Royal Army Medical Corps
- British Army, Royal Army Medical Corps, 2/6th Field Ambulance
- British Army, Voluntary Aid Detachment
- French Army
- Imperial German Army Air Service, Zeppelin LZ85
- Royal Navy, AGAMEMNON (HMS), predreadnought
- Serbian Army
part of "MINISTRY OF INFORMATION FIRST WORLD WAR OFFICIAL COLLECTION" (photographs) Made by: Varges, Ariel 1916
Transferring stretcher cases from a motor ambulance to a motor lighter in Salonika harbour, 1916.
part of "FRENCH FIRST WORLD WAR OFFICIAL EXCHANGE COLLECTION" (photographs) Made by: French official photographer 1916-01
Raft K48 carrying British wounded to a hospital ship. Salonika Roads, January 1916.
part of "BONNETT A" (photographs) Made by: Unknown Photographer
Three albums of prints relating to VADs (Voluntary Aid Detachment) and nurses serving on the Salonika front and on Malta during the First World War. Subjects from Salonika include views of a British hospital attached to the Serbian Army near the Moglena...
part of "GILL P E" (photographs) Made by: Unknown Photographer
Photographs mainly covering the work of Army Service Corps units on the lines of communication during the Salonika Campaign. Images include some types of military transport employed by the British Salonika Force: light railways (including mule drawn),...
part of "GILL P E" (photographs) 1916
A British field ambulance column on the march in Macedonia during the summer of 1916.
part of "MERRIMAN LESLIE HONEYSETT (PRIVATE)" (photographs) Made by: Unknown Photographer
Photographs covering the involvement of the 60th (London) Division in the Salonika and Palestine Campaigns. For the former campaign coverage includes a bivouac camp at Ambarkeui (Ambarkoi), camp of the 2/6th Field Ambulance near Oreovica (Oreovitsa) with...