Search Our Collections
- Bauvallet, Jean
- British Army
- British Army, 29th Division
- British Army, Army Service Corps
- British Army, Royal Artillery
- British Army, Royal Artillery, Royal Garrison Artillery
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, 20 Squadron
- British Army, Royal Sussex Regiment, 1/4th Battalion
- Cobb, Walter
- D.A & German Army
- French Army, 144 Infantry Regiment
- Imperial German Army
- Lown, T G
- Mottershead, Thomas
- Royal Air Force
- Weekes, Arthur Nelson Henry
- Wheeler, A E
- White, W E
(Equipment) Made by: Anglo-Swiss Asociation 1915
compass & case
Sign; rectangular sign painted in black and red on bare wood. It bears the inscription PRISONERS CAGE (above & below circle surrounding 29th Division Sign of red triangle). The sign measures 15 inches x 13 inches x 1 inch.
sign rectangular wooden location sign, painted white on black
(Equipment) Made by: Thornton Pickard 1914
This particular camera and tripod was used by Second Lieutenant Walter Cobb of the Royal Flying Corps, during his service on the Western Front.
sign rectangular wooden sign black lettered on bare wood, remains of support stake nailed to board
Four pieces of rusty barbed wire of varying lengths in relic condition; the longest piece has a row of three barbs and the shortest has just one barb
Two short lengths of rusty barbed wire, each with a row of three barbs fixed to two twisted wires.
sign rectangular sign painted in black on bare wood
(Equipment) Made by: Lawrence & Mayer, London
Binoculars carried during the First World War by Sergeant T G Lown, Army Service Corps (ASC), used throughout the Gallipoli campaign and later, on the Western Front.