Search Our Collections
- Bauvallet, Jean
- British Army
- British Army, 29th Division
- British Army, Army Service Corps
- British Army, Royal Artillery
- British Army, Royal Artillery, Royal Garrison Artillery
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps
- British Army, Royal Flying Corps, 20 Squadron
- British Army, Royal Sussex Regiment, 1/4th Battalion
- Cobb, Walter
- D.A & German Army
- French Army, 144 Infantry Regiment
- Imperial German Army
- Lown, T G
- Mottershead, Thomas
- Royal Air Force
- Weekes, Arthur Nelson Henry
- Wheeler, A E
- White, W E
(Equipment) Made by: Thornton Pickard 1914
This particular camera and tripod was used by Second Lieutenant Walter Cobb of the Royal Flying Corps, during his service on the Western Front.
Sign; rectangular sign painted in black and red on bare wood. It bears the inscription PRISONERS CAGE (above & below circle surrounding 29th Division Sign of red triangle). The sign measures 15 inches x 13 inches x 1 inch.
sign rectangular wooden location sign, painted white on black
(Equipment) Made by: Anglo-Swiss Asociation 1915
compass & case
Husband's uncle Black leather map case & adjustable carrying strap. The case features an expanding pocket that is faced with a transparent celluliod screen and this is marked with red grid squares. The screen is covered by a removable leather...
(Equipment) Made by: C P Goerz, Berlin
Green painted, metal stereoscopic periscope SF09 (German) in two parts
Four spent French cartridges in relic condition, markings on base are obscured owing to their condition.
yes German tandem cycle frame with an aluminium generator /dynamo.
sign rectangular sign painted in black on bare wood