Search Our Collections
- Newey Brothers Ltd., Birmingham
- A J White, London
- Addison Industries, Canada
- Army & Navy Co-operative Society Ltd, London
- Barringer Willis Manners Ltd
- Chris McCarthy
- Cyril McCann
- F Vass, Walsall
- Jabez Cliff & Co Ltd, Walsall
- M.Harvey & Co., Walsall (left panel)
- Mills Equipment Company
- MW and S Limited
- R & J Beck
- R B C
- Reese and Bonn Limited, London
- Remply Limited
- S and P Harris Limited, Glasgow
- The Darton Gibbs Co, Oldbury
- W.D. Wireless Factory No 4 : Soho W No 2
- Recruitment Campaign 1914-1916, Home Front, UK, First World War
- D-Day, Normandy Landings 1944, North West Europe, Second World War
- d day
- Battle of Albert 1916, Battles of the Somme 1916, Western Front, First World War
- Battles of the Somme 1916, Allied Offensive, Western Front, First World War
- First World War & Alliance, Allied Powers & Poincaré and King George V, Meeting between & 1/12/1914
- Liberation of Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp 1945, Holocaust, Germany, Second World War
- Mesopotamian Campaign 1914-1918, First Wold War
- Operation Granby, Iraq War 1991
- Widely used by British Army during the Second World War
- British Army
- Royal Navy
- Leach, Claude Pemberton
- Rawlinson, Henry Seymour
- Royal Air Force
- Allenby, Edmund Henry Hynman
- Barrett, H
- Borrett, C A (Major)
- British Army, Seaforth Highlanders, 5th Battalion
- Butcher, G
- Butt, Charles Edwin
- Edmund-Jones, Gwynn
- Field, A W
- Haig, Douglas
- Indian Army, 36th Sikhs
- Jenkins, Roderick Gwynne
- Levey, F C
- Nash, P A M
- Poole, Sidney Langdon
- Regis, Rex
- Smith, D
- Struthers, Ian Duncan
- Trenerry, P H
(uniforms and insignia)
Boots Matching pair of fine quality tall brown leather slip-on boots of riding style.
(uniforms and insignia)
Tall partially laced boots of brown leather with toe caps, each boot having leather adjusting straps & metal buckles fitted to the tops. The boots have commercially produced white metal blocking forms fitted inside.
(Vehicles, aircraft and ships)
Approximately 1/8th scale wood and metal model of an Austin K2 Ambulance, painted green with white circle and red cross markings. Doors open to reveal detailed interior, including two detachable stretchers
Grey wool blanket.
Pair of top-opening basic ammunition pouches mounted to a waist belt,with matching brace support straps; a waterbottle and carrier are fittedl right side. The ensemble is made of green blancoed canvas webbing and all metal components are made of brass.
Mine detector comprising 2-detector heads, handle: detector heads bear stamped markings: 'ZA 22175' / 'ZA 22158'.
sign rectangular metal sign lettered in black on rusted surface, metal torn by removal from support stake and holed by smallarms fire.
The Proto self-contained breathing apparatus comprises a chest mounted canvas covered ‘breathing bag’, oxygen cylinders, supply tubes, a nose clip, a mouth-piece, and a skull cap.
(Equipment) Made by: W.D. Wireless Factory No 4 : Soho W No 2
British Army 1914-1918 period wireless Spark Gap transmitter. Made by the War Department Factory, Soho W Number 2. Part of a ground transmitting station and believed to be a development of the Type 52 Sterling Set airborne transmitter.
Water bottle cloth covered metal waterbottle.