- Catalogue number
- Art.IWM PST 14319
- Art and Popular Design
- Place made
- Great Britain
- Subject period
- Support: paper
- medium: lithograph
- Support: Height 760 mm, Width 506 mm
- Alternative names
- object category: Poster
- Ministry of Labour and National Service (publisher/sponsor)
- Rowntree, Harry (Undefined)
- Loxley Brothers Ltd, London and Sheffield (printer)
- National Safety First Association (Industrial Accident Prevention Department) (publisher/sponsor)
© IWM (Art.IWM PST 14319)Purchase & License
whole: the image occupies the whole, with the title integrated and positioned in the upper right, in red outlined brown. The text is integrated and placed in the lower left, in brown. All set against a white background. image: a cat hides behind a tree, waiting to pounce on a robin as it approaches a discarded slice of bread. text: THINK TWICE- before you risk an accident! HARRY ROWNTREE Issued by the Ministry of Labour and National Service and produced by the Industrial Accident Prevention Department of the N.S.F.A., 52, Grosvenor Gardens, London, S.W.1. ML/9 Printed by LOXLEY BROS. LTD.
Ministry of Labour and National Service Poster No.9.
Associated people and organisations
- Ministry of Labour and National Service
- National Safety First Association (Industrial Accident Prevention Department)
IWM Non Commercial Licence
The media for this item are free to reuse for non-commercial purposes under the IWM Non Commercial Licence. Video, sound and images can be embedded with the code we offer here, and images can also be downloaded.
By downloading any images or embedding any media, you agree to the terms and conditions of the IWM Non Commercial Licence, including your use of the attribution statement specified by IWM. For this item, that is: © IWM (Art.IWM PST 14319)